ACCOUNT STRATEGIST JOB OVERVIEW:
Arcbound is a full-service personal branding platform that launches thought leaders. Our mission is to give everyone access to expert insight through the content we create for our clients.
Our clients include bestselling authors, Fortune 500 executives, venture-backed startup founders, Ivy League professors and more.
At Arcbound, the Account Strategist oversees and manages client relationships, digital strategies, timelines, and the teams executing the strategy.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves providing world-class customer service, understands the digital personal branding landscape, is a long-term and strategic thinker, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a proactive communicator working with both internal team members and external stakeholders (clients and vendors). You’ll need to stay ahead of social media and content trends, maintain a strong grasp of client analytics, and consistently apply strategies that are working across the board to all of your clients.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing each client’s strategy and the long-term success of their personal brand
- Managing an Account Operations Associate and collaborating with writers, audio/video editors, and designers to bring content strategies to life
- Completing daily digital tasks across all client accounts and coordinating internally with the Arcbound team to make it happen
- Understanding the digital media landscape, digital activations and execution across all channels
- Developing insights and identifying trends and systems on client accounts and within industries or platforms to aid higher level strategy work
- Developing relationships with clients and leading strategic and operational meetings
- Working directly for our VP of Client Strategy and Success to introduce new macro strategies to your client account
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Arcbound suite of services and understand when and how to introduce new ones to clients you work with
- Anticipate client needs and communicate ideas to team members and clients
- Being professional, prepared, and reliable in order to succeed in the handling of client relationships and strategies
- Maintain organized documentation of meeting notes and relaying them internally; communicating those updates internally to the team to be executed
- Working within our project management platform and company knowledge base to ensure client procedures are up-to-date
- Must have a 4-year degree
- 3-6 years of experience in account management and strategy, social media management, or client relations
- Must have a strong understanding of mainstream social media platforms
- Must have strong communication skills
- Opportunity to join a high-growth startup and make a difference in the work that we do
- You will be heard, valued, empowered and generate long-term positive impact for communities
- Fast paced, challenging, and growth oriented environment built for the life-long learner
- Fully-Remote Workplace
- Periodic In-Person Team Gatherings
- Generous PTO Policy
- Full Health Benefits Package (HSA Plan Coming Soon)
- 401k Plan
Candidates should submit a cover letter (including salary requirements), resume, and two writing samples of varying natures to email@example.com. Submissions that do not contain the requested items will not be considered.