Account Operations Coordinator Job Overview:
Arcbound is a full-service personal branding platform that launches thought leaders. Our mission is to give everyone access to expert insight through the content we create for our clients.
Our clients include bestselling authors, Fortune 500 executives, venture-backed startup founders, Ivy League professors and more.
At Arcbound, the Account Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing client digital strategies under the direction of the Account Manager
The ideal candidate is someone who loves providing world-class customer service, is detail oriented, has a strong understanding of social media platforms, can leverage data to make decisions and measure the success of a digital campaign, and is consistently reliable and on time.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a proactive communicator working with both internal team members and external stakeholders (clients and vendors). You’ll need to stay on top of the strategies for each of your clients, coordinate and post content on time, collect data to make decisions alongside the Account Manager, and have an eagle-eye when it comes to reviewing content.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Posting content for clients across social media, newsletter, and website platforms
- Executing digital tasks including outreach, inbox management, social media engagement, and more
- Understanding each client’s strategy and how your work fits into their long-term objectives
- Collaborating with writers, audio/video editors, and designers to bring content strategies to life
- Understanding the digital media landscape, digital activations and execution across all channels
- Developing insights and identifying trends and systems on client accounts and within industries or platforms to aid higher level strategy work
- Anticipate client needs and communicate ideas to team members and clients
- Being professional, prepared, and reliable in order to succeed in the handling of client relationships and strategies
- Maintain organized documentation of meeting notes and relaying them internally; communicating those updates internally to the team to be executed
- Working within our project management platform and company knowledge base to ensure client procedures are up-to-date
- Must have a 2 Year Associate’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in account management, social media management, or client relations
- Must have a strong understanding of mainstream social media platforms
- Must have strong communication skills
- Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to join a high-growth startup and make a difference in the work that we do
- You will be heard, valued, empowered and generate long-term positive impact for communities
- Fast paced, challenging, and growth oriented environment built for the life-long learner
- Fully-Remote Workplace
- Periodic In-Person Team Gatherings
- Generous PTO Policy
- Full Health Benefits Package (HSA Plan Coming Soon)
- 401k Plan
Candidates should submit a cover letter (including salary requirements), resume, and two writing samples of varying natures to email@example.com. Submissions that do not contain the requested items will not be considered.