Arcbound is a full-service personal branding platform that launches thought leaders. Our mission is to give everyone access to expert insight through the content we create for our clients.
Our clients include bestselling authors, Fortune 500 executives, venture-backed startup founders, Ivy League professors and more.
Arcbound seeks a full-time Content Coordinator to assist the Content Team of our fast-growing company launching thought leaders. The Content Coordinator must be a strong writer, have a clear understanding of social media platforms, have distinct organizational skills, and enjoy working closely with many team members. We are looking for someone who learns quickly; communicates effectively; works well in a fast-paced environment; is kind, reliable, and extremely detail-oriented.
Why you should join our team:
Our team is a dynamic and collaborative group. We are 100% WFH—pandemic or not—allowing for greater flexibility and casual attire (at least from the waist down—thank you, Zoom). We prioritize team-building, sharing our ideas and perspectives, speaking up, learning continuously, and having a good time while we’re at it. We are committed to making our company and our work as inclusive as possible.
Being at the forefront of an exciting industry, joining our team is a great opportunity to help shape a young company and be a part of developing the personal brands of some of the most well-established experts and progressive visionaries today.
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Working with account managers to ensure seamless operations of account content, post preparation, and posting schedules
- Managing content organization and formatting
- Assist the team of Content Writers & Developers with writing elements of clients’ content for social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, etc.), articles, website pages, and newsletters
- Coordinating with internal team for media assets, graphics and audio/video requests, account updates, and operational logistics
- Assisting Content Writers & Developers with research for content strategy, platform trends, and components of clients’ brands
- Taking notes on important calls
- Copy editing content from writing team
- Working closely with the Head of Content and Content Team to systematize all aspects of the content division
- Skilled writer with acute attention to detail
- Distinct understanding of social media platforms; knowledge of social media marketing preferred but not necessary
- Familiarity with AP Stylebook and CMOS grammar style and usage guides
- Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic, organization, and time management
- “Can do” attitude with team player mentality and flexibility; commitment to high-quality work and continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree
While these are not necessary to be considered for this role, we would love to know if you have experience in customer service or client services, publishing, journalism, or traditional marketing.
- Access to health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Generous PTO Policy
- 100% remote
- Casual attire
- Fun, collaborative team
Candidates should submit a cover letter (including salary requirements), resume, and two writing samples of varying natures to email@example.com. Submissions that do not contain the requested items will not be considered.