Arcbound is a full-service personal branding platform that launches thought leaders. Our mission is to give everyone access to expert insight through the content we create for our clients.
Our clients include bestselling authors, Fortune 500 executives, venture-backed startup founders, Ivy League professors and more.
Arcbound seeks a full-time Content Writer & Developer to join our team of almost 20. The Content Writer & Developer must be a strong writer and strategic thinker, have a clear understanding of social media platforms, have experience in client- or public-facing roles, and enjoy working closely with both internal team members and clients’ teams. We are looking for someone who learns quickly; can conduct client interviews with poise and strong emotional intelligence; thrives in a fast-paced, remote working environment; is kind, reliable, forward-thinking, and extremely detail-oriented; and goes the extra mile for the team and clients alike.
Why you should join our team:
Our team is a dynamic and collaborative group. We are 100% WFH—pandemic or not—allowing for greater flexibility and casual attire (at least from the waist down—thank you, Zoom!). We prioritize team-building, sharing our ideas and perspectives, speaking up, learning continuously, and having a good time while we’re at it. We are committed to making our company and our work as inclusive as possible.
At the forefront of an exciting industry, working at Arcbound is a great opportunity to help shape a young company and launch the personal brands of our incredible, mission-focused clients.
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Writing and editing of clients’ content for social media platforms, blog articles, website pages, and newsletters, including:
- LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok
- Beehiiv, Mailchimp, Substack, ConvertKit
- WordPress, Duda, Squarespace
- Leading client calls and conducting interviews for content creation
- Creating and adapting content strategies geared towards clients’ audiences, achieving clients’ goals, and driving engagement
- Managing the full content operations (calls, schedules, asset coordination, content writing, etc.) for select client accounts, under the supervision of and with support from the Head of Content
- Working with account managers to ensure seamless operations of content, post preparation, and posting schedules
- Coordinating with graphic designers and audio/video editors to create content assets
- Managing document organization and formatting
- Reviewing and copy editing content from clients and writing team
- Coordinating with clients and their teams for content review, account updates, operational logistics, scheduling, and media assets
- Working closely with all content team members to continuously improve content systems and operations
- Excellent writer, editor, and copy editor with acute attention to detail
- At least 2 to 3 years of work experience, preferably in publishing, journalism, advertising/marketing, freelance writing, media, or related field
- Previous experience in client or public-facing or customer service role(s)
- Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic, organization, and time management
- Comfortable conducting client interviews on a regular basis
- Distinct understanding of and interest in social media platforms; additional knowledge of social media marketing preferred
- Ability to think strategically about brand goals, product campaigns, and topics for content on a long-term timeline
- Familiarity with AP Stylebook and CMOS grammar style and usage guides
- “Can-do” attitude with a team-player mentality and a willingness to be flexible; thoughtful problem-solver with a commitment to high-quality work and continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree
While these are not necessary to be considered for this role, we would love to know if you have PR inroads, additional experience with newsletter and website development, graphic design capabilities (even basic), audio/video editing skills (even basic), or experience managing a small team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Access to health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote
- Casual attire
- Fun, collaborative team
Candidates should submit a cover letter (including salary requirements), resume, and two (2) writing samples of varying natures, preferably including ghostwriting, social, marketing, or website content copy, to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please also include the names of two (2) thought leaders or public figures whose content you enjoy, and why. Submissions that do not contain the requested items will not be considered.