Arcbound is a full-service personal branding platform that launches thought leaders. Our mission is to give everyone access to expert insight through the content we create for our clients.
Our clients include bestselling authors, Fortune 500 executives, venture-backed startup founders, Ivy League professors and more.
The Creative Multimedia Coordinator is an entry-level position that allows candidates to exercise their video and audio editing skills. The position supports the Creative Multimedia Department through pre-editing, reviewing drafts, and assisting in administrative tasks that support our podcast and social media video projects. The ideal candidate has at least 1-year of experience in video editing, audio editing, social media management, or another related field.
Why you should join our team:
Our team is a dynamic and collaborative group. We are 100% WFH—pandemic or not—allowing for greater flexibility and casual attire (at least from the waist down—thank you, Zoom!). We prioritize team-building, sharing our ideas and perspectives, speaking up, learning continuously, and having a good time while we’re at it. We are committed to making our company and our work as inclusive as possible.
At the forefront of an exciting industry, working at Arcbound is a great opportunity to help shape a young company and launch the personal brands of our incredible, mission-focused clients.
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Pre-editing operations such as syncing audio and video, locating relevant footage, project organization, and pulling clips.
- Ordering and editing transcripts, captions, and other written materials.
- Researching and writing guest bios and social media copy.
- Creating templated podcast graphics and audiograms, as well as editing select social media content.
- Posting social media content, website copy, and sending follow-up emails to podcast guests, as well as uploading podcasts to distribution services.
- Reviewing edited content for captioning errors, rough transitions, and other problem areas and providing the editing team with written feedback.
- Researching new tools and techniques to continuously improve our production value.
- Competent video and audio editing skills
- 1-2 years of experience using Final Cut Pro
- An understanding of the basic principles of audio and video
- Strong writing and composition skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to operate effectively in a remote-working environment
- Experience in social media management preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Access to health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote
- Casual attire
- Fun, collaborative team
Candidates should submit a cover letter (including salary requirements), resume, and two (2) video samples of varying natures to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please also include the names of two (2) thought leaders or public figures whose content you enjoy, and why. Submissions that do not contain the requested items will not be considered.