VP, CLIENT SUCCESS JOB OVERVIEW:
Arcbound is a full-service personal branding platform that launches thought leaders. Our mission is to give everyone access to expert insight through the content we create for our clients.
Our clients include bestselling authors, Fortune 500 executives, venture-backed startup founders, Ivy League professors and more.
At Arcbound, the VP of Client Success oversees and manages client relationships, digital strategies, timelines, and the teams executing the strategy.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves providing world-class customer service, understands the digital personal branding landscape, is a long-term and strategic thinker, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. This person has scaled a service and relationship-based business from <20 team members to 100+ team members.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a proactive communicator working with both internal team members and external stakeholders (clients and vendors). You’ll need to train a team to stay ahead of social media and content trends, maintain a strong grasp of client analytics, and consistently apply strategies that are working across the board to all clients.
The VP of Client Success will report directly to the COO, and will actively contribute as a member of Arcbound’s Senior Leadership team.
- Thought leader and decision maker for new products, services, and policies
- Representing the voice of the customer and promoting customer centric ideas to the leadership team
- Proactively bringing ways to COO to improve the client journey and the client experience
- Maintain a strong NPS
- Focus on improving customer loyalty (and retention)
- Conduct client interviews to find possible gaps
- Report on team and account scorecards
- Improve customer lifetime value
- Build strong relationships with clients to assist with retention and NPS
- Team accountability that all things we tell clients will happen do happen
- Balance being available for clients but also not to get in the way of the Account Strategists
- Drive new business opportunities through client referrals
- Retain and grow client accounts through training the team of Account Strategists to build and execute strong strategies and own client relationships in their portfolio
- Own and build client relationships resulting in high NPS
- Manage team capacity and identify areas for improvements that save time through eliminating processes or introducing new technologies
- Staying proactive on client engagements, knowing what they’ll likely need next and navigating roadblocks before they arise
- Report to and collaborate with the COO on client retention, NPS, and team performance and act as a partner in scaling the business
- Lead team members to grow, improve, and get better as professionals, in their role, and at Arcbound
- Meet regularly with Account Strategists to ensure they’re managing their client accounts properly and are focused on each strategy and relationship
- Onboard and train new Account Strategists alongside the Head of Operations and Talent
- Doing what’s needed to keep a client on, assuming they’re a good fit, including but not limited to traveling to see them, offering value-add services, making introductions, and more
- Own the client journey from onboarding to ongoing growth through identifying common drop-off points and introducing solutions to smooth them over
- Deliver P&L Results to the COO
- Must have a 4-year degree, 2-year MBA is a plus
- 8+ years of experience in Client Success leadership roles
- 10+ years of experience in service businesses, 4+ years in branding, marketing, or PR is a plus
- Must have managed a team of 5 or more direct reports, overseeing a total department of 20+
- Must have world-class communication skills
- Opportunity to join a high-growth startup and play a significant role in future growth
- Fast paced, challenging, and growth oriented environment built for the life-long learner
- Fully-Remote Workplace
- Periodic In-Person Team Gatherings
- Competitive Compensation (Base, Performance Bonuses, Equity)
- Generous PTO Policy
- Full Health Benefits Package (HSA Plan Coming Soon)
- 401k Plan
Candidates should submit a cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to email@example.com.